S.I.N.G was formed in January 2009 in Purley when some ex-members of Absolute Harmony Johanna Gummett, Lisa Robathan and Stina Stead got a group of family and friends together to sing some a cappella!
We have gone from strength to strength establishing a community choir which now has around 20 members and performs numerous concerts a year mainly for charity under the awesome direction of Lisa!
Some of the songs we have sung this year are:
- Songbird (arranged by Simon Beston)
- Feels Like Home (arranged by Lisa Robathan)
- Petani (an original composition by Jon Hart)
- Decode (arranged by Lisa Robathan)
- Creep (arranged by Liz Rowlands)
- Hallelujah (arranged by Lisa Robathan)
We practice every Thursday 6.30-8.30 at the Purley Quaker Meeting House and we are completely non auditioned and totally friendly!